August 3, 2017
Packing Supplies Made Simple
Do you find yourself running for supplies while moving? Variety Storage in Glen Carbon IL, can help you make the perfect packing supplies checklist. Get everything you need in one stop. Below you’ll find our supplies made simple to get you started.
- Self cling bubble pack is great for odd shaped items and leaves no tape marks behind.
- Storing an uncovered mattress will cause mildew and mold issues in the future. Buy a cover that allows moisture to escape and prevent any growing issues.
- The plastic dust covers are perfect if you are moving in the rain. They are also useful against moisture on the floor of your unit.
- A roll of Kraft paper tape is great if you are shipping an item and need an economical as well as sturdy solution to sealing your package.
- It’s always better to buy in bulk! For the bigger jobs go for the value pack of tape. The 3 rolls will pack around 30 boxes.
- Small boxes are great for storing cd’s, books, and all your small household items. Medium boxes are popular for clothes and small appliances.
- You will get top of the line security with a disk lock verses any other. The water drainage feature keeps the lock lasting, even in the harshest of weather.
- Shrink wrap not only protects against rain while moving but, it can also help keep small items together, like silverware and knick-knacks.
- It is smart to have “fragile” labels on hand while you are packing. That way you and the movers will see the sticker and know to take extra special care of the box.
Get all your moving and packing supplies is one place. Variety Storage is here when moving gets too stressful. Stop in to talk with us about extra space and the best packing supplies.