August 13, 2018
Self Storage Tips To Store Summer Gear
Now that summer is drawing to an end, what will you do with the sports equipment and gardening tools? Variety Storage wants to help you clean the garage in preparation for winter with self storage tips. Our self storage units are large enough to house your car, household items, and your business needs. Our Glen Carbon IL storage facility has what you need to stay organized. Winter will be no match for you when you store your belongings with the storage experts at Variety Storage.
Self storage tips for summer time tools
- Water toys are fun while the weather permits, but deflate and dry them off before the weather gets too cold.
- Our covered parking spaces help you store your RV and boats!
- Use a scrub brush and mild soap on outdoor wood furniture to get rid of a seasons worth of grim. Protect these items while in storage with a dust cover sold in our office.
- Wash fabric chair cushions so they are ready for spring. Store chair padding with the chairs to keep everything organized at the storage unit.
- We sell boxes in our office to make packing away your summer flip flops and other clothing easier. Our variety of boxes will get your gear safely packed away.
- Store pool supplies like chemicals in a temperature controlled environment with enough space to avoid stacking them.
- Inspect tools from the garden before putting them in storage; make sure they are in good condition for the start of warm weather.
- Move your snow blower closer to the front of your unit so you can trade the lawn mower for the snow blower at the first sign of snow.
With these self storage tips and storage units you have all the solutions you need at Variety Storage. Our storage professionals make it their goal to assist all our customers with finding the right space to store your belongings. We are ready to show you how to store summer gear for the winter.